Gnarly (“Gnarly Trading Co.”, “G”, “we”, or “us”) We believe in the importance of transparency; just straight up. We are extending the same level of transparency to you. In here, you’ll find the personal information we collect, why we collect them, as well as your choices and rights.
Who are we? “We” and “us” includes everyone in the Gnarly! Team, including the management, departments, and operation team. “We” and “us” does not include any of our partners and families may retain your personal information.
On personal information we collect:
- Your emails are also stored! Your other messages such as customer inquiries through email (and photos attached) posted on our website are collected. Please be aware that information on public parts of our site is available to others. On our end, while your emails are stored, this doesn’t mean that you’ll receive marketing emails from us – this won’t ever happen without your permission!
On how your personal information is collected:
- All your personal information provided when you sign up for an account, or when you use our site to purchase our Goods. In short, these are information you readily give us to ensure we’re able to deliver your orders smoothly.
Personal information we collect:
When you visit our site, the following information are collected:
- If you use PayPal’s Express Checkout, PayPal will only show us your registered name and address, as well as the total amount paid. Meanwhile, for all bank deposits and transfers, as well as payments made via online platforms like GCash and PayMaya, we only collect your total amount paid for our accounting team’s reference.
- Device information from your use of our site. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, device (categorized only as mobile, desktop, or tablet), where you came from (Facebook, Instagram, or whether you landed on our website on your own), and information about how you interact with the Services of our website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
- Your emails are also stored! Your other messages such as customer inquiries through email or reviews (and photos attached) posted on our website are collected. Please be aware that information on public parts of our site is available to others. On our end, while your emails are stoned, this doesn't happen without your permission!
How are these collected?
There are only two ways these are collected:
- When you land on and interact with our website. To ease your worries, specifically, where did you come from (Facebook, Instagram, organic search, etc.)? Do you spend a long time in our FAQs section? Did you abandon your cart? Are you using mobile, tablet, or desktop? These information are collected without your personal information, and are retained anonymously. This means we do not find out your name, your age, your school, the name of your dog, and even the name of your secret lover. All personal information collected are directly and willingly provided with your use of our services, and are not gathered without your permission.
How do we use your personal information?
- Order and delivery fulfillment. We use the personal information you provide when placing an order through the site, to make sure that you’re able to get your orders smoothly! Any and all information you provide is strictly used for your ordering convenience, and nothing else.
- Communicating with you directly. To make sure order and delivery fulfillment are done smoothly, sometimes we may collect certain information like your receiver’s name and mobile number, landmarks, scooper preferences, and Google Maps pins. This is to make sure your Wheyl riders are able to deliver your goodies to you with the correct information. Otherwise, outside of fulfilling your deliveries, these information will be used for our future reference so we can keep serving you with excellence.
- Is there an option to opt-out? Absolutely! You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using these links: Facebook, Google, Google Analytics
- Your protection. Your protection. We make sure that any and all details you provide to us are safe. Your privacy is yours and yours alone.
- Our protection. We also have to make sure to screen orders on our end to protect us completely from fraudulent transactions!
- Payment disputes (if necessary). And only if necessary. These cases rarely happen, but when they do, we usually do it with your permission. Meaning, we’re only able to submit certain information to help you process your refund or disputes to our accounting team, as well as our Third-Party payment processor (PayPal) with your consent.
What are your rights and choices?
You have the right to access, update, change or delete the personal information you provided to us under any applicable law (or any changes, for that matter).
You also don’t get marketing emails (including, but not limited to, promos and new product releases) unless you sign up willingly to be part of our email list. Otherwise, you don’t get any of these without your consent!
You have the right at all times to withdraw any personal information you provide with consent. Just let us know!