Terms & Conditions
We are Gnarly Trading Philippines (DTI PERMIT NO. 00763520) having our business address at Gnarly Headquarters, San Rafael Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City (“GNARLY”).
These Terms and Conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property. Any use by third parties, even of extracts of the Terms and Conditions, for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Gnarly if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Gnarly! Trading Philippines and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Gnarly. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Gnarly for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Gnarly
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Gnarly
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Gnarly
- Redistribute content from Gnarly
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.